I thought I’d take a break from cruise posts today. Since I’m putting up my Show Us Where You Live Friday post later tonight, this should be a good substitute for today!
My friend Beth tagged me with this last week…
8 things I am looking foward to:
1. Setting up my classroom
2. My birthday
3. Meeting my students for the first time!
4. The first day of school
5. Football season
6. Fall (I HATE SUMMER WEATHER)
7. Our second anniversary
8. Christmas (I start looking forward to Christmas on December 26th every year)
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Finished this blog…
2. Started this blog (which I finished this morning)…
3. Went grocery shopping
4. Raided Hobby Lobby (and put a hurting on my credit card)
5. Ate Arby’s for lunch, with Noah at his office
6. Made dinner for the next few days (pulled pork sandwiches with oven fries)
7. Did my Bahamas blog post (see below)
8. Watched the NBA finals with my husband (in which I had zero interest)
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Cook desserts
2. Win the lottery
3. Dive (like into the pool – I’ve never been able to!)
4. Lose 10 Pounds
5. Go to New York during Christmas
6. See my friends more
7. Buy a Hobby Lobby or Kirkland’s
8. Eat La Fiesta Chips and White Cheese Dip with Warm Chocolate Melting Cake for dessert every meal for the rest of my life and not gain weight
8 Shows I Watch:
Haha…I have a rather eclectic mix!
1. Jon and Kate Plus 8
2. The Real Housewives of… (The only one I don’t like is New York. New Jersey is goood so far!)
3. 18 Kids and Counting
4. Paula’s Home Cooking
5. Toddlers and Tiaras
6. Dr. Phil
7. 30 Minute Meals
8. Dog the Bounty Hunter…a recent obsession 🙂
8 People I Tag:
Oh, I don’t know…how about the first 8 people on my followers list? That would be…
7. The Schroeder’s
PS – I got my first blog award today…how exciting!
Head on over to Beautiful Blog Designs for details 🙂
READY TO ORGANIZE A HOME YOU'LL LOVE?
Subscribe to the Lamberts Lately newsletter for the latest from the blog. You'll also get access to the newsletter-exclusive printable collection, full of home organization printables!