- Turned 24.
- Witnessed the return of the pickle-o at Sonic. Oh they were heavenly.
- Got to eat at my absolute favorite BBQ place on Earth – Jim’s BBQ. It’s in the middle of nowhere in Highway 82 in Alabama. It’s just about exactly halfway between The University of Alabama and Auburn University, so half of it is decorated in Alabama gear and half is in Auburn. It is SOOO good.
- Went to Montgomery to eat a delicious birthday dinner with my husband.
- Got some pretty flowers in the process from said husband.
- Got a TON of my classroom decorating stuff done, including all of my leaves (I’ll explain later) and curtains!
- Watched my dog get stuff stuck to his nose in the process.
- Ate some more awesome food at Nick’s in the Sticks in Tuscaloosa. When they say “in the sticks,” they mean it – it’s in the middle of nowhere and if I took you there you would probably look at my like I was crazy. But it is awesome and they’re famous for their fillets in Tuscaloosa.
- Saw The Hangover with my husband – hi-lar-i-ous.
- Watched my husband bring my dog his new favorite toy.
Hope your weekend was just as great as my week! 🙂
READY TO ORGANIZE A HOME YOU'LL LOVE?
Subscribe to the Lamberts Lately newsletter for the latest from the blog. You'll also get access to the newsletter-exclusive printable collection, full of home organization printables!