- Say thanks and give a link to the one who gave you the award.
- Share 10 honest things about yourself.
- Present this award to 3 other fantastically brilliant blogs of content or design, or peeps that have encouraged you.
- Tell those 3 people they’ve been awarded and make sure they’re informed of these guidelines
- My natural hair color is incredibly mousy brown – I haven’t seen it since I was in 9th grade.
- I’m pretty sure I could eat cheese for every meal for the rest of my life.
- I am one of the cheapest people you will ever meet…I ABSOLUTELY don’t spend money on something if I don’t have to.
- I have some baby fever like you wouldn’t BELIEVE…but if you read this blog often, you already know that. 🙂
- I still cry at the end of Apollo 13. It’s like one of my top two favorite movies ever.
- I am super self-conscious about my stomach…I’ve never like the way it looks. At one point in high school, I weighed 110 pounds and didn’t like it.
- I have individual burn scars all over my arms. Not intentional, just clumsiness. Two are from accidentally touching George Foreman grills, and a new one (just acquired yesterday – I’m pretty certain it will scar) is from dropping glue from a high-temp glue gun on my hand. It hurt just a little.
- If you walk into my house on a Thursday night, you will think we live like absolute slobs. I try to clean throughout the week, but usually run out of steam by that point. I really clean either Friday afternoon or Saturday morning, but it’s usually pretty rough before that.
- I look forward to Christmas basically year-round. Christmas and snow make me become an absolute child.
- I love my husband, puppy, and family with all of my heart. 🙂
READY TO ORGANIZE A HOME YOU'LL LOVE?
Subscribe to the Lamberts Lately newsletter for the latest from the blog. You'll also get access to the newsletter-exclusive printable collection, full of home organization printables!