I have always, always been bad about posting those that give me awards. I feel really bad about it too…I feel like, if someone takes the time to give me an award, I should at least acknowledge them…but I’m really bad about forgetting about the whole thing.
So my new friend is Google Blog Search. All you have to do is enter the name of your blog, and you can see every time someone has mentioned you. It’s pretty cool – you should try it if you have a blog! So, without further ado, here are the lovely ladies (maybe some gentlemen?) who have given me awards over the past few months. If you gave me one and I don’t have it on here, PLEASE please let me know and I’ll add you! I don’t want to leave any sweet readers out. 🙂
Nic @ Low Expectations
Crystal @ Crystal’s Life
Susannah @ The Edwards Edition
Mrs. B @ From Our Place to Yours
Stormy @ Life: Stormy Style
No award from this blog, but she talked about how hairy Noah is. I thought it was absolutely hilarious…he is literally the hairiest person I’ve ever met in my life. And I get to vacuum his house forever (jealous, aren’t you?). 🙂
Moi @ Toddler Awesome
I know that some of the awards have you tell a few things about yourself…how about 10?
1. I change into my pajamas pretty much when I hit the door every afternoon. It’s the first thing I do when I get home. I’m in love with pajamas.
2. I have a weird obsession with baby registries. If I know someone is pregnant, I pretty much always go to the Target or Babies R Us websites to see if their registry is up. I’m going to be SO prepared when the time comes…
3. I used to have a single piece of notebook paper that was my to-do list every week. If I lost it, I was completely lost and panicked – it was my life. I’m glad I broke that habit.
4. Some people get a rush from illegal, non-healthy things…I get a rush from saving money.
5. I’m about to start working a minimum of 50 hours a week. I’m not going to lie, this scares me a little, but I’m also excited about the extra moo-lah! 🙂
6. I’m not a schedule kind of person. I like being able to make my own schedule, and do my own thing. If you say I have to be somewhere at a certain time, I get a little antsy. I’m working on that…I know I have to.
7. If I can make it rather than buying it pre-made (food or not) for cheaper, I’m probably going to do it.
8. I love the E-Trade commercials, with the baby talking. If they’re on, I will stop whatever I’m doing.
9. My two Achilles’s heels in my house are dishes and laundry. I can make myself do anything else, but those two thing I just can’t take. There’s a
full overflowing basket full of laundry in front of the dryer as I type.
10. At any given time, I could eat at La Fiesta in Tuscaloosa.
And as for re-gifting these puppies…I give them to all of you! If you see an award you want to give a whirl, I want you to accept that award. Let me know if you do accept it/do a post on it, and I’ll include you in this post!
WANT TO ACCESS MY FREE COLLECTION OF PRINTABLES?
Subscribe to the Lamberts Lately newsletter for the latest from the blog and access to the newsletter-exclusive printable collection!