This is something I’ve been making for quite awhile now…it’s SO good! It’s sort of like a sandwich, but can definitely be used as a dinner too. I changed up the recipe today when I made it, and it turned out great, so I thought I’d share it with y’all!
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 2 chicken breasts), diced small
1 pack bacon
1/3 cup mayo
1/3 cup light ranch dressing
1 box frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and drained
1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
2 8oz. tubes of crescent rolls
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1 tbsp. butter, melted
1. Chop the bacon into small (1″ or less) pieces, and brown over medium-high heat. When crispy, reduce heat to medium and add chicken. Cook chicken through.
2. Meanwhile, mix mayo, ranch, spinach, red pepper, black pepper, and garlic powder together in a small mixing bowl. Drain some of the grease off of bacon/chicken mixture, and mix into mayo mixture.
3. Open both tubes of crescent rolls, and make a sun-like shape out of pieces on a pizza pan. It should look something like this…
I usually have 1 or 2 pieces left over…I just tear those up and fill in gaps.
4. Take mixture and pour in a circle around the sun.
5. Fold triangles in so they cover the top of the mixture. I should sort of look like a doughnut now.
6. Brush the top of the ring with butter, and sprinkle with the lemon juice. Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes, until top is brown.
7. Cut into pieces (I usually make 6 servings out of one ring), and serve warm/crispy. Enjoy!!
WANT TO ACCESS MY FREE COLLECTION OF PRINTABLES?
Subscribe to the Lamberts Lately newsletter for the latest from the blog and access to the newsletter-exclusive printable collection!