Chicken Florentine Crescent Ring
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 2 chicken breasts), diced small
- 1 pack bacon
- ⅓ cup mayo
- ⅓ cup light ranch dressing
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and drained
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 2 8oz. tubes of crescent rolls
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- Chop the bacon into small (1" or less) pieces, and brown over medium-high heat. When crispy, reduce heat to medium and add chicken. Cook chicken through.
- Meanwhile, mix mayo, ranch, spinach, red pepper, black pepper, and garlic powder together in a small mixing bowl. Drain some of the grease off of bacon/chicken mixture, and mix into mayo mixture.
- Open both tubes of crescent rolls, and make a sun-like shape out of pieces on a pizza pan.
- I usually have 1 or 2 pieces left over...I just tear those up and fill in gaps.
- Take mixture and pour in a circle around the sun.
- Fold triangles in so they cover the top of the mixture. I should sort of look like a doughnut now.
- Brush the top of the ring with butter, and sprinkle with the lemon juice. Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes, until top is brown.
- Cut into pieces (I usually make 6 servings out of one ring), and serve warm/crispy. Enjoy!!
You can see more of my recipes here.
READY TO ORGANIZE A HOME YOU'LL LOVE?
Subscribe to the Lamberts Lately newsletter for the latest from the blog. You'll also get access to the newsletter-exclusive printable collection, full of home organization printables!