I think a good appetizer recipe is something you need as soon as you get married/grow up! I remember this being one of the first recipes I made myself, just because I needed a good one to take to parties and pot lucks. It’s super easy, and I still love it!
2 packs button mushrooms (you can get nicer, but the cheap ones work)
1 pack frozen spinach, thawed
1 can cut artichokes
6-10 slices bacon, cooked and drained
1 cup mayo
salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp. Tony Chachere’s
1 cup cheddar cheese
1. Clean the mushrooms and take their stems off…you just need to caps for this. Save the stems for soup!
2. Mix the other ingredients together in a large bowl (except for the parmesan).
3. Put the caps on a baking sheet like a bowl. Put a spoonful of the mix in each one.
4. Sprinkle with the parmesan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, until the top is browned.
WANT TO ACCESS MY FREE COLLECTION OF PRINTABLES?
Subscribe to the Lamberts Lately newsletter for the latest from the blog and access to the newsletter-exclusive printable collection!