I think a good appetizer recipe is something you need as soon as you get married/grow up! I remember this being one of the first recipes I made myself, just because I needed a good one to take to parties and pot lucks. It’s super easy, and I still love it!
2 packs button mushrooms (you can get nicer, but the cheap ones work)
1 pack frozen spinach, thawed
1 can cut artichokes
6-10 slices bacon, cooked and drained
1 cup mayo
salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp. Tony Chachere’s
1 cup cheddar cheese
1. Clean the mushrooms and take their stems off…you just need to caps for this. Save the stems for soup!
2. Mix the other ingredients together in a large bowl (except for the parmesan).
3. Put the caps on a baking sheet like a bowl. Put a spoonful of the mix in each one.
4. Sprinkle with the parmesan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, until the top is browned.
READY TO ORGANIZE A HOME YOU'LL LOVE?
Subscribe to the Lamberts Lately newsletter for the latest from the blog. You'll also get access to the newsletter-exclusive printable collection, full of home organization printables!