- So just call me blog sketch of the year. Y’all know this happens to me about this time each year. There’s something about the first 2 or 3 weeks of school that just take the LIFE out of you. I come home, put my pajamas on, and usually get in bed. It’s a struggle to do much else! Hopefully I’ll get into my school-year groove soon.
- Speaking of school year – it’s going great! I’ve got my smallest class ever (16 kiddos). That’s been a little bit of an adjustment. But I LOVE having the even number (I’m OCD like that) and the small group!
- Noah’s great – just working a lot. As you can imagine, the tornado is still really putting a lot of work on his plate.
- Football starts in FOURTEEN DAYS! Praise the Lord – I’ve missed it! I have a feeling the first game is going to be mass chaos in Tuscaloosa, so we’ll more than likely lay low and watch it on TV, unless someone we know comes in town.
- I need to start cooking again. We’ve either eaten out or eaten leftovers/stolen goods from my parents’ house for two weeks. That’s sad. Any ideas?
- I’m working on the “getting my life organized during the school year” concept too. Does anybody have an Erin Condren planner? It seems like everybody’s getting one lately, and I’m just wondering what all of the hype is about.
And that, I believe, sums up my random life right now. 🙂
READY TO ORGANIZE A HOME YOU'LL LOVE?
Subscribe to the Lamberts Lately newsletter for the latest from the blog. You'll also get access to the newsletter-exclusive printable collection, full of home organization printables!