But gas? That’s a tricky one. It can be very difficult to save on gas. I’ll occasionally find a deal on a gas gift card, and I try to find the lowest prices in town, but those are really the only ways I’ve been saving on gas purchases.
That is until now! A few weeks ago I was introduced to the Fuel Rewards Network™ program, or FRN program. This is such a great concept – save on gas with everyday purchases that you’re already making! Here are a few of my favorite ways to save with this card (these vary by market):
- Earn 5 cents per gallon for every $50 spent at a participating grocery store.
- Earn 10 cents per gallon for every $50 spent at participating restaurants.
- Earn 10 cents per gallon by using multiple eCoupons at participating grocery stores.
- Purchase specially marked products, car washes, and auto services at participating Shell stations.
You can win a $100 Shell Gift Card, provided by BlogHer!
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post.
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion, including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry” and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post.
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post.
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
READY TO ORGANIZE A HOME YOU'LL LOVE?
Subscribe to the Lamberts Lately newsletter for the latest from the blog. You'll also get access to the newsletter-exclusive printable collection, full of home organization printables!