I’m doing something a little different for Five on Friday this week – my top 5 baby items we’re using right now! You can find my other Favorite Baby Items Posts below:
1. Car DVD Player – If you’ve ever traveled with a child, you understand this one. Our best strategy to traveling with Emma Ramey (not the best traveler in the whole world) is to just distract – this is by far the best way to do it!
2. Neat Solutions Disposable Table Toppers – These are amazing for restaurants! They are sticky-back placemats that go on the table. We put Emma Ramey in the high chair and put this on the table. They have fun drawings and activities on them, and you can just throw them away when you leave…no cleaning up nasty toddler food! This one also comes with a nice little dispenser that we put in the diaper bag.
3. Minnie Flippin Fun Kitchen – We got this for Emma Ramey a month or two and, and she is obsessed. It comes with lots of fun, interactive kitchen toys. It really is so cute, and isn’t super expensive for a play kitchen!
4. Huggies Overnights – These have become absolutely essential for nighttime for us. They are the best overnight diapers we have found! I’ve written before about using Target Diapers and Babies R Us Diapers during the day…they’re great for short-term use. But since Emma Ramey is such a great sleeper, we need something that’s in for the long haul at night. These are it!
5. Gerber Graduates Kiddy Cutlery Set – Of all of the training cutlery sets we’ve used, this has been my favorite! The ends are made of actual metal, so it feels just like using a real fork/spoon to the baby. They have soft handles that are easy to grip. Emma Ramey took right to using these!
Happy Friday everyone! Have a great weekend!
A couple of reminders…
-You have the chance to win a 16gb tablet computer from BlogHer and Citi…click here for more info!
-My giveaway from Uniquely Yours Monogramming for a custom Thanksgiving and Christmas shirt is still running…it ends tonight!
READY TO ORGANIZE A HOME YOU'LL LOVE?
Subscribe to the Lamberts Lately newsletter for the latest from the blog. You'll also get access to the newsletter-exclusive printable collection, full of home organization printables!