Last year about this time, I did a post about Stocking Stuffers for Baby’s First Year that had a great response. But, we all know as your baby grows up, their needs change so much. So I thought I’d put together another stocking stuffer idea list – this time for toddlers!
Stocking Toys/Fillers are a great way to give your baby those essential items they need without it looking “boring.” It’s also a great place to save – there are a ton of inexpensive items you can give a toddler that they would absolutely love!
Affiliate links used in this post.
A few shopping resources I use for stocking stuffers…
- Dollar Store – SO many great items here for next to nothing. Stock up throughout the year as you see great items!
- Target Dollar Bin – Same great deals as the dollar store. I usually rummage through these every time I’m in the store!
- Ebates – Gives cash back when shopping online by clicking through their site. Easy Peasy!
- TopCashBack and FatWallet– These are both the same idea as Ebates…click through their site and get cash back on your purchase. Worth comparing to make sure you’re getting the highest cash back!
- ShopAtHome – Same idea as Ebates…sometimes they’ll have higher cash back and/or stores that Ebates doesn’t!
- Amazon – Usually the cheapest I can find smaller toys/items online. Free shipping when you get to $35 too!
Without further ado…here’s this year’s list for 101 Stocking Stuffers for Toddlers!
(Of course, you’re the ultimate judge on what your baby is developmentally ready to receive. Always supervise babies when using these products!)
Check out a few more of my Christmas-themed post and gift guides…click the graphics below to go to the post!
READY TO ORGANIZE A HOME YOU'LL LOVE?
Subscribe to the Lamberts Lately newsletter for the latest from the blog. You'll also get access to the newsletter-exclusive printable collection, full of home organization printables!