I love seeing the latest and greatest technology innovations in the home. Whirlpool is rolling out a few great new products at the Consumer Electronics Show (January 7-11) in Las Vegas – but you get to see them today!
Whirlpool is focusing on three pillars in their current design process – Connection, Expression, and Innovation. Not only is Whirlpool focusing on connecting all of us in this new digital age, but they are working on connecting our busy schedules and lifestyles through technological innovations. Imagine an appliance that is working to make the lives of all members of the family simpler – that’s what Whirlpool is trying to do. And they’re doing it in style too – many of their new products are beautiful, expressive items that really let you show your personality.
Without further ado, here are Whirlpool’s newest products that will be debuting at CES in the next few days!
This new Washer/Dryer line really lets you express your creativity with bold, beautiful colors. You can match your washer/dryer to your personality and style! In addition, Designer Duets now feature:
- Adaptive Wash Technology that chooses the right cycle settings for every load.
- Advanced Moisture Sensing Technology in Duet Dryers that prevents over-drying, saves time and energy.
Even if you’re not attending the Consumer Electronics Show this year, Whirlpool 20/20 is still keeping you up to date with their latest and greatest! You can check out their CES Digital Hub for their latest updates from the show.
You can also explore the full suite of innovations that Whirlpool is showcasing at CES 2014 here. And since Whirlpool is focused on creating innovations for you, the consumer, they want to hear your ideas!
- Since Whirlpool 20/20 is all about a future focused on you, we, want to hear your ideas for it. Tell us your idea for the future for your home and be entered to win a $1,000 grand prize by leaving a comment below.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winner will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
BlogHer will pool entries from participating blogs and select a sweepstakes winner at random and will contact the winner with details about fulfilling the prize.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 1/2/14 – 1/18/14.
READY TO ORGANIZE A HOME YOU'LL LOVE?
Subscribe to the Lamberts Lately newsletter for the latest from the blog. You'll also get access to the newsletter-exclusive printable collection, full of home organization printables!