(Affiliate links used.)
1. Podillow (no longer available, similar here) – Ok, I just think this is so genius! It's a pillow you can use for massages or tanning that is contoured for your face. Why didn't we have this 15 years ago?? It also has pockets for your belongings and an easy-carry backpack!
2. Vino2Go Tumblers – Pair these with a bottle of wine for mom…perfect present! Think of combining Tervis and a wine glass. Much less likely to break or spill! (FYI – Dollar Tree has these too, but I'm sure these are a little higher quality.)
3. Essie Polish Set– Why not give her a fun nail polish set? I love these colors from Essie!
4. Tory Burch ‘Miller' Sandals – Definitely a splurge, but man, I am obsessed with these sandals. They go with everything!
5. Monogrammed Boxer Shorts – Wouldn't these be so comfy and cute for wearing around the house?
6. Kelly Moore Camera/Tablet Bag (unavailable, similar style here) – I have wanted one of these for years, but just haven't wanted to spend that much on myself. It's kind of an “everything” kind of bag – holds a camera, tablet, and accessories. I've heard of moms using this as a diaper bag too! All of that, and it's still stylish.
7. FitBit Flex – (updated version here) I have had one of these since Christmas, and absolutely love it. As a matter of fact, my wrist band broke a few days ago, and I've felt naked without it! It tracks your steps per day, but also tracks sleep cycles and calories burned. You can sync it to MyFitnessPal too to help more accurately calculate how many calories you should be getting per day!
8. Contigo Autoseal Water Bottle – Toddler moms, I'm looking at you with this one. This is the ultimate spill-proof water bottle. It even seals after you take a sip of water!
9. Picadilly Picnic Basket – Any outdoorsy moms would love this! A cute picnic basket with full service for 2 people.
10. The Night Before Mother's Day – This isn't so much for the mom, but for this kids…but how cute would it be to read this next Saturday night?
11. Clawfoot Tub Sugar Body Scrub – I love finding businesses that feature handmade beauty products. These sugar body scrubs have a ton of amazing scents!
12. Lilly Pulitzer Smart Cover – If you have to buy an iPad cover, at least get a stylish one! I love this print for spring/summer.
Happy shopping and Happy Mother's Day! Want a few more (around 101) Mother's Day Gift Ideas? Click here!
READY TO ORGANIZE A HOME YOU'LL LOVE?
Subscribe to the Lamberts Lately newsletter for the latest from the blog. You'll also get access to the newsletter-exclusive printable collection, full of home organization printables!