We make it a habit to add fruits and veggies into every meal. Brushing teeth, washing hair, and maintaining healthy skin/nails is something we started doing from the very beginning. Emma Ramey also takes a vitamin every day.
But here’s the interesting thing about the vitamin – that’s something she asks us to do, instead of the other way around.
I think an important aspect of starting healthy habits is that Emma Ramey actually enjoys those habits. We find fun bath toys. I try to introduce creative and kid-friendly recipes that emphasize healthy foods. And vitamins are no different. We love finding vitamins that are delicious and fun to enjoy. But most importantly, we want a multivitamin that is tailored to satisfy the health needs of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
I received free product and payment for this sponsored post. All opinions are 100% mine.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 6/10-7/31.
Be sure to visit the vitafusion and L’il Critters brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!
READY TO ORGANIZE A HOME YOU'LL LOVE?
Subscribe to the Lamberts Lately newsletter for the latest from the blog. You'll also get access to the newsletter-exclusive printable collection, full of home organization printables!