I had every intention of doing a few blog posts to sum up the past week of our lives. It’s been a whirlwind, but for the most part, so much fun! But, life happened (as it has a tendency to). So, one choc-full-o-pictures post is going to have to do.
In the past week, we…
- …celebrated Christmas Eve with Noah’s side of the family. We opened presents Christmas Eve afternoon.
- Afterwards, we went to the Christmas Eve service at Noah’s parents’ church.
- …were lazy most of Christmas day. My favorite holidays are lazy ones.
We were in our pajamas most of the day. Emmie played with toys and we watched movies while she napped.
- ….left Friday for Tuscaloosa. We had a few things to get done Friday, and got the chance to get a little bit of after Christmas shopping done that day.
- …celebrated Christmas with my family Saturday. We opened presents Saturday morning.
- …headed home Sunday.
Experimented with a new Easy Bake Oven. Their red velvet cupcakes are surprisingly small and surprisingly good!
- …had Noah diagnosed with possible pneumonia on Monday. They confirmed some kind of infection in his lungs, but couldn’t say for sure if it was pneumonia because they didn’t do a chest x-ray. (I honestly don’t know the difference between an infection and pneumonia.) He has a terrible, hacking cough and just feels awful…and Noah’s the kind of person that will suck it up and deal with it until he absolutely can’t. So he’s on the mend with enough antibiotics to kill a small animal, and unfortunately, we’re trying to sell our Sugar Bowl tickets now.
READY TO ORGANIZE A HOME YOU'LL LOVE?
Subscribe to the Lamberts Lately newsletter for the latest from the blog. You'll also get access to the newsletter-exclusive printable collection, full of home organization printables!