It’s that time of the year again! I feel like Valentine’s always kind of gets glossed over around here in the present department. Blame it on a Christmas hangover if you will, but I’m all out of ideas by the time February rolls around.
I did a little bit of shopping and researching for our 2015 presents though! Check out a few of the ideas I found below.
(Affiliate links used.)
Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Women:
1. Philosophy Amazing Grace Layering Set – I asked for a few perfume ideas on Instagram a few days ago, and a ton of people recommended this one. I tried it out and can’t get enough of it! It’s a light scent that is absolutely addictive – not too floral, not too fruity, but just a right combo of everything. Love it! This set includes three different products with the scent.
2. Oversized Blanket Scarf – This scarf has been huge this year. At the price Target offers it, it’s a nice gift without being too expensive!
6. Pajamas – This pair is perfect for Valentine’s Day.
7. Date Night Cookbook – Instead of the same old cookbook, why not incorporate a little bit of Valentine’s romance into your gift? This book has many different dishes and ideas for date night.
8. Kate Spade Stud Earrings – These are just gorgeous without being too expensive. I love the idea of using rose gold for Valentine’s Day!
9. Love Notes Clutch – What a cute idea – everything you need to write love notes to each other.
10. Naked On the Run Palette – Many long-time readers here know my love for all Urban Decay Naked products. This is everything you need from the line on-the-go!
Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Men:
1. Grill Set – A quality set without being too expensive.
2. The Man Can – This idea is adorable – it includes many different items men can use to pamper themselves in one (rather macho) gift set.
3. Cologne – My husband’s go-to is Aqua Di Gio!
4. Running Shoes – For the athletes in the crowd.
5. Putting Practice Set – The golf lovers would love this one – not terribly expensive, either!
6. Sunglasses – A classic set that looks great on really anyone
7. 30 for 30 Box Set – My husband is a big football fan…he’s loved the 30 for 30 series. This would keep a sports fan entertained for hours!
8. The Beer Lover’s Gourmet Gift Box – I’ve tried several of the products in this set, and they are absolutely delicious. The Budweiser BBQ sauce is great!
9. “Man Cave” Scented Candles – These scents are so creative.
10. Watch – This is a little bit of a splurge, but a quality watch never goes out of style.
Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Kids:
1. Valentine’s Sweetheart Spud Mr. Potato Head – I had no idea they made this until a few weeks ago…how perfect would this be? It would work for so many age groups too!
2. Valentine’s Pajamas – Love the classic footies. It’s a functional present too!
3. My Fuzzy Valentine – I love incorporating books into holiday presents.
5. Bows – From our favorite bow shop. I love this over the top one!
6. Pink Headphones – This would be great for an older kid. Again, functional and festive!
7. Heart Cookie Cutters – This would be an inexpensive present option for the budding baker in the family.
8. Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown – We’re slowly collecting all of the Charlie Brown Holiday DVDs. This is a cute one.
9. Heart Art – What a creative idea for an artistic child! Different ways to doodle hearts. Heart pen included!
10. Piggy Polish Lovebug Hug Set – I love this line – non-toxic, hypoallergenic nail polish for little girls. This one happens to be a Valentine’s-themed set!
Happy shopping everyone!
While we’re on the subject of Valentine’s shopping, I thought I’d also let y’all know about a great sale going on over at Minted – 15% off Valentine photo cards and postcard orders of $150+ and 10% off orders of $75+ with the code HEART (expires 1/31/15). Click the graphics below to see a few of my favorites!
You can also get 20% off foil-pressed Valentine cards and art with the code FOILINLOVE. Hurry, this one expires tonight (1/26/15) at 11:59 PM PST! Here are a few of my favorites in that category.
WANT TO ACCESS MY FREE COLLECTION OF PRINTABLES?
Subscribe to the Lamberts Lately newsletter for the latest from the blog and access to the newsletter-exclusive printable collection!