I’m sure everybody’s seen this little survey going around Facebook. You’re supposed to ask your children these questions and record what they say. I didn’t want to share it over there because I’m 100% sure it would get lost in my Facebook feed, never to be seen again. Jennifer had the great idea of putting it on your blog, so I thought I’d share Emmie’s answers from a couple of weeks ago today!
1. What is something mom always says to you? Good morning (I mean, I guess I say it once a day?)
2. What makes mom happy? Me giving you hugs and kisses
3. What makes mom sad? When you miss me
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Giggle at me
5. What was your mom like as a child? She read books
6. How old is your mom? 41
7. How tall is your mom? Tall as a dinosaur (The fact that I’m actually kind of short makes this even better.)
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Hang out with Emmie
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around? Clean up the house (I’m glad she at least recognizes I try. :))
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Going to the circus (LOL…I think I’m already there!)
11. What is your mom really good at? Cleaning up the house
12. What is your mom not very good at? Jumping to the top of the house
13. What does your mom do for a job? Be a mommy
14. What is your mom’s favorite food? Cornbread (No clue on this one, I don’t think I’ve ever told her I like cornbread.)
15. If your mom were a character, who would she be? Daisy Duck
16. What does your Mom enjoy doing with me? Cooking with my Easy Bake Oven
17. How are you and your mom different? You have a baby in your tummy and I don’t.
18. How do you know your mom loves you? Because you always give me hugs and kisses and big happy faces
19. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go? McDonalds (That would be Emmie’s favorite place to go.)
20. How old was your Mom when you were born? 2
READY TO ORGANIZE A HOME YOU'LL LOVE?
Subscribe to the Lamberts Lately newsletter for the latest from the blog. You'll also get access to the newsletter-exclusive printable collection, full of home organization printables!