First thing’s first…I want to wish a very happy anniversary to my better half. Nine years ago today, we promised to deal with each other’s crazy for life. I’ve never made a better decision! I love you (more)!
Now, ready to see a ton of fun holiday creations?
Here are the rules…
- Please link to your actual post, not just your main blog link.
- No giveaway links or shop links, please!
- Please only link up ideas you’ve never shared on Create It Thursday before.
- Visit a couple of other links in the collection…you never know, you might learn something!
- If you’d like to add my link or button (below) to your post, I’d appreciate it!
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured on next month’s post, possibly using a picture from your post (see above for examples). Of course, all features include a link back to your site.
- Linking up also gives me permission to add you to my Create It Thursday email list. You’ll be one of the first to know about new Create It Thursday posts! If you’d like to opt out of this, let me know.
Show off your latest and greatest creations!
***Remember…the most clicked creation will be featured as a fan favorite at next month!**
READY TO ORGANIZE A HOME YOU'LL LOVE?
Subscribe to the Lamberts Lately newsletter for the latest from the blog. You'll also get access to the newsletter-exclusive printable collection, full of home organization printables!