Alright guys – let’s cut to the chase here. It’s moving week, I’m up to my eyeballs in boxes, and haven’t seen the floor of my house in days.
But – it’s our house. We’re here. And we’re so happy that it’s finally ours!
So I thought I’d put up a very quick post to share a super easy recipe…because, I mean, what better week is there for an easy recipe than moving week? This was one of those last-minute recipes I came up with a few weeks ago that ended up being amazing. It was born from a need to use up all of the food in our house before we moved. I went on a “chopped challenge” in our house for a couple of weeks to use up food, rather than having to move all of it. And Ranch Bread was born from that!
We keep a big bottle of ranch seasoning in our home because it’s just so darn good on everything. I guess we could buy it in packs, but this is so much more convenient (and so much more economical). I mean, have you ever tried this stuff on popcorn? Life-changing.
I digress. By just putting it on bread, voila – you have a great side dish for pasta, casseroles, or steak. This is one of those ideas to keep in the back of your mind for busy nights when all you need is a last-minute side item!
Here’s the recipe.
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 stick butter 1/2 cup melted
- 2 packs ranch seasoning about 2oz
- Slice the French bread in half and place on a cookie sheet. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a bowl and mix in ranch seasoning until well-blended. Brush butter mixture on the inside of French bread halves.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes, until tops of bread start to brown.
WANT THE LATEST RECIPES FROM LAMBERTS LATELY?
Subscribe to get my latest content straight to your inbox. You'll also receive exclusive access to my collection of printables!