This No Bake Cookie Butter Pie takes the popular Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter to a whole new level! With a ginger snap crust and creamy filling, everyone will love this dessert recipe.
Phew. After the past few weeks, I think we could ALL use a good piece of pie. 😉
One of my family's favorite treats is Speculoos Cookie Butter from Trader Joe's. We pick up a jar pretty much every time we go. It's perfect with their Ginger Snaps (seriously, try it), in oatmeal, or even by the spoonful – not that I would know anything about that.
So, since we love it with ginger snaps, I thought I'd combine the two in this no-bake cookie butter pie! This is a treat that can be whipped up in just a few minutes. Simply chill it overnight (or for at least a few hours) to firm up the filling and you've got a sinfully delicious, rich pie that will be a total crowd-pleaser.
All you need is a few super simple ingredients and, obviously, a big jar of cookie butter. If you don't have a local Trader Joe's, many grocery stores have started carrying something really similar. As a matter of fact, even Walmart has cookie butter now!
Let's check out the recipe…
No Bake Cookie Butter Pie
- 1/2 container about 2 cups Trader Joe's Triple Ginger Snaps
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 8 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup Speculoos Cookie Butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Place ginger snaps in a large zip-top bag and crush into small crumbs. Reserve about 1/2 cup of crumbs. Mix remaining with melted butter and press into the bottom of a spring-form pan or pie plate.
- With a mixer, combine cream cheese, whipping cream, cookie butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and salt until well-blended. Pour mixture over pie crust.
- Sprinkle reserved ginger snap crumbs on top of the pie. Allow to chill for at least 3-4 hours (preferably overnight) before serving.
Hope you enjoy, guys! Remember to treat yourself during these interesting and trying times. 🙂
See more of my dessert recipes here.
WANT THE LATEST RECIPES FROM LAMBERTS LATELY?
Subscribe to get my latest content straight to your inbox. You'll also receive exclusive access to my collection of printables!